My Adventures!!!

These are my adventures of living on my own and fulfilling my calling of working for the church and being a teacher. Let's see how it goes!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

First Hawaii Post


This is just a short post to say how awesome Hawaii is. It is so beautiful and peaceful, but a little too laid back for me to be there for an extended period of time. I met some amazing college age people from Univ. of Hawaii, UCLA, and San Diego State, there were other people there too and they were also amazing. This is a picture of the group that was there minus the University of Hawaii people

because they were preparing our luau. We drove out to Waikiki to have a semi Bible study where I talked about my job as a young adult missionary and two others talked about their service work. We tried to get the sunset, but the sun set really fast, so this is what is left of it. It is still beautiful though!

I will post more about what we did later, but I thought everyone should read that I had an amazing time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Belfor Honolulu said…

    Hawaii is a great place. I love it there, one of the best places to live though it is a bit expensive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home