My Adventures!!!

These are my adventures of living on my own and fulfilling my calling of working for the church and being a teacher. Let's see how it goes!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Random Post

Just in case some of you don't know, I love the Phoenix Suns, so does my family. I just watched them finish off the Lakers!! Just one more little thing to bring joy to my life.

On another note, I find out my Special Ed. Certification test score on Friday. I am very nervous about looking at the email with my score in it. My parents might say that I am being a little over dramatic about it.

I am going to Phoenix in a week and I am very excited to be with my grandparents for the weekend, especially since it is Mother's Day!

I got my confirmation for my New York tickets in the mail the other day. That means that we are just one step closer to having mid term. I even get to be on the same plane with a classmate for part of the way. Then I am back for a week and my first graduation of my teaching career. Then I am back to Texas to work at my first Sea City since I was a youth dean my senior year of high school. I am very excited.

That is all for now!

grace and peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home