My Adventures!!!

These are my adventures of living on my own and fulfilling my calling of working for the church and being a teacher. Let's see how it goes!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Countdown

I figure it is time to tell the world (at least the parts of it that read this blog) that I have asked to be removed from my placement at David and Margaret. Because it is so close to the end of my term, I am not being placed at another site. I am starting to pack so I will be done by December 21. Peter is flying out and we are making the drive one more time, but this time I won't be drivng back to California.

This decision was probably the hardest I have ever had to make, but it was the best for me to make. I am ready to be back at home and church. I have already applied for some jobs in the area, so hopefully I will find something in the next month and a half.

All for now
grace and peace

3 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Life is not about the destination; it's about the journey getting there."
    Good luck to you, Valerie.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger RED said…

    Hi Val, it's Suzy from church! Found you thru Pastor Will's site. I made that final one way drive back from California too back in 2005. It was bittersweet.. Looking forward to getting to know you thru church, especially at Revolve! Tell Peter I said hello. Suzy aka RED :)

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger RED said…

    Hi Val, it's Suzy from church! Found you thru Pastor Will's site. I made that final one way drive back from California too back in 2005. It was bittersweet.. Looking forward to getting to know you thru church, especially at Revolve! Tell Peter I said hello. Suzy aka RED :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home